2016年7月7日 星期四

Cover Letter系列3: 第三段(最後一段)的10種寫法

(其實睇我個BLOG真係可以攞到野走)

1. I hope you will give me the opportunity to discuss the available position with you.

2. I would be happy to meet with you at your convenience.

3. I hope I can share my qualifications for the Claims Adjuster position with Any Insurance. My salary requirements are appropriate for the position, so please let's discuss my desire to become a strong contributor to your claims efforts.

4. I look forward to meeting with you and further discussing my desires to join your team.

5. I welcome the opportunity to meet with you to further discuss my qualifications and your expectations for Any Corporation's next Event Planner.

6. I will be in Seattle next week. Would it be possible to meet to discuss my qualifications for this position?

7. I do hope that you will allow me the opportunity to expand upon the attached resume via an interview.

8. Also find enclosed letters of recommendation.

9. I appreciate your reviewing the attached documents, and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

10. I appreciate your consideration of my candidacy and look forward to your reply. Thank you.

沒有留言:

張貼留言