2014年4月3日 星期四

根据今早的电话谈话

Thank you for your prompt reply.

Thank you for your mail.

I am writing to inform you of my dissatisfaction with
....the food and drinks at the 'European Restaurant' on 18 January this year.

I am writing to bring to your attention....
I am writing to bring to your attention a serious issue I had in your establishment last week.

...recommended that I contact you.
My (friend/boss)....(did) sth....He/She recommended that I contact you.

Thank you for taking time from your busy schedule to meet with me next Monday, May 12.

It has been so long that we have not met each other句子
It has been so long that we have not met each other.

As requested, I am sending you ...

I refer to your e-mail dated January 3, 2005 / of January 3, 2005.

Thank you for your enquiry dated...

I am writing to update you on the work under way to ...

Further to ...句式

Further to our telephone conversation this morning I should like to confirm details of the order which we discussed.
接着上午的电话交谈,我想进一步确认这批订货的各项细节。
Further to our telephone conversation of this morning, I am enclosing the formal letter terminating our contract.
根据今早的电话谈话
I am writing from 9 to 6 in Cork, Ireland and further to our telephone conversation I attach a picture with the required sizes.
我正在从爱尔兰的科克9至6写信给你,不久我将会与你进行电话交流。我附上我们所需的尺寸。

沒有留言:

張貼留言